Have you recently been injured in an accident? If so, then you might feel like you are at the mercy of a system designed to prevent you from receiving proper care and compensation. With serious injuries, a growing stack of medical bills, and an insurance company urging you to accept a speedy settlement, it might be difficult to know what to do, which is why it’s so important to seek guidance.
Greenberg & Bederman can offer that much needed guidance. For more than a quarter century, we’ve worked on behalf of victims of all sorts of accidents. Our experienced Baltimore personal injury lawyers are well-versed in the areas of law that govern:
- Automobile accidents
- Construction mishaps
- Premises liability
- Animal attacks
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Social Security disability
We won’t rest until the victims of negligence and recklessness receive proper restitution for their injuries. We established our firm on the basis that every accident victim deserves to have a personal relationship with his or her attorney. As such, we contact our clients every 20 to 30 days to see how they are doing and inform them of the status of the case. Greenberg & Bederman offers four distinct commitments:
- We make it our mission to protect your legal rights
- We keep you informed on the progress and status of your case
- We work on a contingency fee basis. This means that, basically, we don’t get paid unless you do. If we can’t gain you compensation for your injuries, we won’t draw a fee. We hope that this demonstrates our loyalty to you and your cause
- We come to you. We understand that those injuries which necessitate a personal injury claim are the same injuries which prevent a person from coming into an attorney’s office. Therefore, should the need arise, we will send a member of our experienced staff to you so that your claim can be started immediately
You’re not doing anyone any favors by handling this on your own. Insurance companies will try to take advantage of your goodwill and offer you an amount of compensation that doesn’t do justice to your injuries. Have you considered every aspect of your case to arrive at a fair amount of damages? We can and will examine every element of an accident to ensure you’re getting reimbursed for medical bills, repair costs, lost earnings, physical and emotional harm, and more.
If you’ve made it this far, then it’s time to get started. Call us at once for a free consultation on your unique personal injury case. You may also fill out the form on this page and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Put the system to work for you rather than against you. Contact the Baltimore personal injury lawyers of Greenberg & Bederman today.